Monday, October 27, 2008

WSR: Weight 306.8 - Weight Left To Lose 136.8

Height: 5'7"
Age: 40

Starting Weight: 370 lbs
Goal Weight: 170 lbs

Current Weight: 306.8 lbs
Pounds Lost: 63.2 lbs
Pounds Left To Lose: 136.8 lbs

Percent Weight Lost: 17.08%

Starting BMI: 57.9
Current BMI: 48.0
BMI Lost: 9.9

I started out the week at 312 pounds and achieved a loss of 5.2 pounds.

I've been steadily losing 2-3 pounds per week, but I made two adjustments this week:
  1. I started eating fruit and/or popcorn for dinner instead of a full meal of vegetables and grains or pasta. I found that it was too much for me that late at night.

  2. On the weekends I allow myself to eat one really good meal each day (within reason) that uses up all of my allotted WW points. This allows me to "cheat" without really cheating at all. But over time, I have slowly cut that meal down to match my current appetite. This week I cut out the normal side order of potatoes I usually eat. I didn't miss them at all.
Those two changes really made a difference in my rate of loss. I think I will keep them both up to see if I can match that rate again this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!