Saturday, November 22, 2008

New "Old" Clothes

As I packed on the pounds I had not kept a lot of my old clothes at smaller sizes. It was far too depressing to see them in the closet and know that I could not wear them because I was just too big.

But I did keep a few of my most favorite items in the hope that I would ever be able to fit into them again. I suppose all of us that struggle with weight do this to one degree or another.

Well, after reaching a sub-300 pound weight, I tried on a few thing that have been relegated to the darkest recesses of the closet and found that quite a few of them fit. So they have been moved to the front of the closet and I now have some new "old" clothes to wear!

I have gotta say that success is most awesome. I've done the failure thing and I like this much better. It is such a new experience for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!