Monday, November 24, 2008

WSR: Weight 296.2 - Weight Left To Lose 126.2

Height: 5'7"
Age: 40

Starting Weight: 370 lbs
Goal Weight: 170 lbs

Current Weight: 296.2 lbs
Pounds Lost: 73.8 lbs
Pounds Left To Lose: 126.2 lbs

Percent Of Weight Lost: 19.96%
Percent Of Way To Goal: 36.90%

Starting BMI: 57.9
Current BMI: 46.4
BMI Lost: 11.5

My Weight Chart:
Weight Chart


I started out the week at 298.2 pounds and achieved a loss of 2.0 pounds.

Okay, this is the point in my weight loss in which I really need to double down on my commitment level. I am not losing a lot of weight each week. I won't get the emotional payoff of seeing 5+ pounds drop off the scale all the time. I need to be okay with that. I need to be satisfied with any sort of loss or even to maintain my previous loss each week when I hit the eventual plateau.

My plan this week is to simply do what I know to do - take each day as it comes and do exactly what I know is to be done today - eat right and get some exercise.

In the end, today is all that matters and I know I can handle today.

1 comment:

Mara said...

Don't give up it took me months before I started losing any weight but I was losing inches (which is better). I also tagged you for a meme, stop by my blog at http://24stepstogo.blogspot.com/, for the rules.

Mara
http://24stepstogo.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Talk to me!