Saturday, November 22, 2008

WSR: This Week Has Been Preempted

I have obviously skipped the weekly stats report this week. I just didn't post it in time. So, I will post updated stats on Monday. I did update the ticker and the sidebar though.

I haven't gone off plan. I am still doing all of the things I need to do. I am still losing weight. The scale is still drifting downward and there is even a shift in my stomach region (the last area to show any progress).

My mind has been elsewhere this week because I made a huge leap of faith and took a risk that I never expected to take at this point and I am waiting to see if it pays off. I hope it does because it took every ounce of bravery that I possess to ask for what I want. My mantra this week has been to just have faith - faith in myself and faith in another. That is hard to do for someone hell bent on maintaining control as tightly as I have always done. It is very hard to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!