Monday, November 3, 2008

WSR: Weight 301.8 - Weight Left To Lose 131.8

Height: 5'7"
Age: 40

Starting Weight: 370 lbs
Goal Weight: 170 lbs

Current Weight: 301.8 lbs
Pounds Lost: 68.2 lbs
Pounds Left To Lose: 131.8 lbs

Percent Weight Lost: 18.43%

Starting BMI: 57.9
Current BMI: 47.3
BMI Lost: 10.6

I started out the week at 306.8 pounds and achieved a loss of 5.0 pounds.

Two weeks ago I switched to eating fruit and/or popcorn for dinner and cut out potatoes from my meals on the weekends. These changes allowed me to lose 5.2 pounds. I am happy to see that it carried over into last week as well giving me another 5 pound loss.

This week, however, I plan to eliminate my "cheat" meal on Sunday. I feel like I no longer need it. I receive enough satisfaction from the one I eat on Saturday. As I lose weight it will be important to keep making adjustments because my smaller size won't require the same diet plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!