Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Back In Step

I did it! I got back out there today and walked over 5 miles. It felt good. It felt really good.

I have even more motivation to burn up the sidewalk because I have gotten so many compliments this week about how much thinner my face is now. The extra walking is working and yielding the results that I wanted.

However, I can't keep my eyes open. I'm going to sleep now. Walking 5+ miles per day has another benefit besides weight loss and fitness - better, longer sleep.

7 comments:

blah said...

Great Job! I know how great it feels to get back on track. I just started eating healthy again and it is a fantastic feeling

jo said...

Fantastic! Good goin! What a great added bonus, great sleep!

She-Fit said...

Whooo! Way to go. 5 miles is great

Beth said...

Great stamina! I do walk every day but I've not done 5 miles yet, even split up. It's a goal though!

Katie said...

wow! You are fabulous! :)

Hadley said...

Way to go Kimberly! 5 miles is great.

You're making so much progress.

Jenn@slim-shoppin said...

Just found your blog today!!

Great job on the weight loss so far, that totally rocks!

Great getting that walk in too!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!