Sunday, January 2, 2011

Fun In The Sunday

The sun is beaming down from the sky here in Houston, Texas on this nice wintry day.

My final weigh in for the Spawn phase of the DDDYC has been sent to Allan.  It was a good one.  Phase IV begins tomorrow.

Plans for the first part of the day include finishing up the last few sips of coffee, jumping in the shower and getting my butt to church.  I have no doubt that it is the good Lord above that has graced me with the whatever it is that made me finally start this weight loss thing.  All He wants in return is to spend time with me.  I'm cool with that.  I have a lot to be thankful for.

Today is the last day of the regular season of the NFL.  I am sad.  My Cowboys did not live up to expectations which I lay at the feet of one Mr. Jerry Jones.  If he had made the coaching change sooner I am convinced that this would not be the last game of the season for the Boys.  They lacked focus and they lacked discipline and it isn't a coincidence that they started racking up the wins when the leadership changed they finally got some real leadership.

I am mourning the fact that my staycation is nearly at an end.  I return to the cube tomorrow which I am fine with because I love my job, but I have thoroughly enjoyed this time at home.

A small bit of laundry is to be done.

If Allan sends the packets for Phase IV in time I will make a trip to Central Market and stock up on the food for the week and maybe cook a meal or two to eat on for the week.  :hint:  :hint:

Now, the shower beckons.

I hope y'all have a great day.

6 comments:

Karen Butler Ogle said...

I'm looking forward to getting the packet too. I can't wait to see what is new for phase 4. I'm hoping my commitment is stronger this time and I see more loss.

Vegan Chick Pea said...

I hope you have a great last day off!!!! :)

Lucy K said...

Enjoy your last day off too! I go back to work tomorrow too but I am loving this Houston weather and plan to enjoy my last day off! Have a great week!

purple_moonflower said...

I am looking forward to Phase IV. I wish I wasn't starting it sick, but that is okay. Have a good last day off before work!! ;-)

Princess Dieter aka Mir said...

Yeah, I want to go to the grocery store with my "packet list" of foods. I don't want to waste what I already have, but definitely wanna see just how restrictive this is. yoiks.

I thought my weigh-in was gonna rock, as I was 2 pounds less by midweek, but salty feasting screwed it up and shows only as 1 lb loss. Bleh.

Phase 4 cometh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sports league said...

nfl jersey
nba jerseys cheap

Post a Comment

Talk to me!