Saturday, January 1, 2011

Spawn: Day 26

Well folks, one day of this brand new year is in the books.  And not to freak anyone out, I am just putting this out there, but there are only 357 shopping days until Christmas.

The Spawn phase of the DDDYC is now ending, with weigh in tomorrow for those looking to finish this bad boy up.  Phase IV is ready and waiting when Allan blows the whistle.  I'm excited.  Are y'all?  I know I don't have anything against successfully losing weight and the promised land of goal weight is in sight.  So joining this phase was a no brainer for me.  If you aren't in it there is limited time remaining to get with the program and start getting real.

Today's calories are in at 902 with all fluids having been consumed.

4 comments:

Vegan Chick Pea said...

Aaaaahhhh... not enough time to shop til Chritsmas! Hahaha. ;)

Ice Queen said...

Whatever will I do! So little time! Argh! Guess everyone is just going to have to go scratch for Christmas.

Oh. Well. :P

I am in for Phase Four. Took me a while to decide to join up, but I accepted Allan's invite for the new phase. Somehow I ended up roped into the last little bit of Spawn, too. lol Which was fine, it helped me to beging to get into the rhythm of a lower calorie count and moar and moar water.

I am so ready for the Third. Bring it on. :D

Ak said...

Happy new year! Best wishes for 2011!

sports league said...

nfl jersey
nba jerseys cheap

Post a Comment

Talk to me!