Monday, January 3, 2011

WSR: Weight 228.0 - Weight Left To Lose 58.0

Height: 5'7"
Age: 42

Starting Weight: 370.0 lbs
Goal Weight: 170.0 lbs

Current Weight: 228.0 lbs
Pounds Lost: 142.0 lbs
Pounds Left To Lose: 58.0 lbs

Percent Of Weight Lost: 38.38%
Percent Of Way To Goal: 71.00%

Starting BMI: 57.9
Current BMI: 35.7
BMI Lost: 22.2

I lost 2.8 lbs in the last week of the Spawn phase of the Double Dog Dare You Challenge while on vacation/staycation.  I'm feeling pretty good about that.

Today is the beginning of Phase IV of the Challenge which I am doubly excited about because by the time it is complete I will be at or very near my goal weight. 

I've decided to stop using the Couch to 5K training plan and am instead going to be concentrating on interval training using 2:1 and 3:1 run/walks.  Since that is the way that I am going to run the 5K later this month I didn't see any point in training for longer runs at this point.  I'll get there in the long term, but in the short term and for the purposes of this month's 5K I want to train for the run itself.

18 weeks back on plan and 49.0 lbs lost.
10 weeks on the DDDYC and 23 lbs lost.

Onward and Downward y'all!

11 comments:

Kelly the Happy Texan said...

Congrats on the great weigh in. Awesome!

I like doing intervals. I don't feel like I'm doing when I do them. :)

Kelly the Happy Texan said...

EDIT: I don't feel like I'm DYING when I do them.

Karen Butler Ogle said...

You did great with your loss this week. I'm cheering you on to goal at the end of phase 4. I'm excited about it too and am anxious to get going on it today.

Plump Nonfiction said...

Great Loss. I was the same way with the runs and I gradually increased. Now I can run quite a bit without taking a break. You will get there over time :-)

Vegan Chick Pea said...

Nice job on the weigh in!!! :)

Princess Dieter aka Mir said...

What a nice last Spawn weigh-in. :) Let's cheer each other on for P4.

I'm jealous of anyone who can run. My lower extremity joints are a mess. Sniff. Run, run like the wind, baby!

Martha said...

Keep it up! I have been reading (ok, skimming) your posts in Reader while I'm trying to get my act together and start losing again. You really are inspiring me-don't stop! I can't wait to join you in success!

Ak said...

You are doing AMAZING! SO proud of you! :)

Beth said...

Great loss! Well done.

the strawberry said...

Kudos on the loss, my runner friend!!

sports league said...

nfl jersey
nba jerseys cheap

Post a Comment

Talk to me!