Friday, January 9, 2009

Food Log: 01.09.09

I fixed my computer problems so posting should become more normal (i.e. posting food logs on the same day).

I ate normally and well within my alloted daily WW points.  It was a good day.  My routine is back in full force and I am really feeling empowered for the two Biggest Loser challenges I am involved in.

foodww points
b: coffee w/ skim milk [1 - 16 oz] *central market* 1
b: veggie corn dogs [2] *morningstar farms* 6
l: flame grilled veggie burger [1] *boca* 2
l: pasta rustica w/ portobello mushrooms [4 oz] *central market* 3
l: cucumber & tomato salad [5 oz] *central market* 3
s: roasted red pepper hummus [1.12 oz] *central market* 2
s: garlic & herb crackers [18 crackers] *all bran* 2
d: vegetable lasagna [1 square] *central market* 9
d: wilted spinach [5 oz] *central market* 2
s: coffee w/ skim milk [1 - 16 oz] *central market* 1
Total:31

Table provided by Roni's Food Tweet, Eat, Post Generator.

My food log @ Twitter is twim_food for anyone that wants to follow it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!