Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Food Log: 01.20.09

Since I had my doctor's appointment this morning I wasn't able to do my usual routine of stopping off at Central Market on the way to work. I had to improvise and buy food from the food court. I forgot how freaking expensive that is. My meals from Central Market run about half of what a typical food court day runs me. It also ran me more points wise than I like to eat in a day, but I will be back on the routine tomorrow. I did still only eat my allotted daily WW points.

I will walk tonight. I've already done about a mile and a half this morning walking to the doctor's appointment and then walking to work from there. So I won't have to do much tonight.

foodww points
b: coffee w/ sugar free creamer [1] 2
b: bean & cheese tacos [2] *taco cabana*12
l: veggie burger w/ bun [1] *eats* 16
s: garlic & herb crackers [9 crackers] *all bran*
1
s: coffee w/ sugar free creamer [1] 2
s: coffee w/ skim milk [1 - 16 oz] *central market* 1
Total:34

Table provided by Roni's Food Tweet, Eat, Post Generator.

My food log @ Twitter is twim_food for anyone that wants to follow it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!