Twix honored me with this award.
painfully honest (2 word description)
And something about my life that I would change if I could:
I would have gone to college after high school.
Ten things you may or may not know about me in no certain order.
1. I cannot stand dawdlers in grocery stores. Seriously, just go home until you figure out what you want and get out of my way. You are slowing me down.
2. I am amazingly competitive about learning. I think it has to do with the years of morbid obesity and thinking that if I weren't going to be thin that I was always going to be the smartest/most informed person in the room.
3. I spend nearly every Saturday at home watching HGTV. I love all of the design shows except for Antonio's. His season of Design Star must have really sucked if he was the winner. Sarah's House is my favorite. Tommy is HIlarious.
4. I read the Twilight books. Their tag on my GoodReads account is oh-the-shame. They are very badly written. I only picked one up because I was peer pressured into it. I like real books thank you very much. The lead character is a dishrag whose only self-esteem comes from having the dreamy vampire love her. Oh yeah, that is a role model for young girls. :eyeroll: But Edward? He is the reason I read that crap. The Cullens and their vampy friends have a much better story than Bella. I was rooting for Victoria. Bella is the Kim Bauer of Twilight. Just sayin'.
5. The get-my ass-in-gear track on my iPod playlist is the Tempus Fugit Mix by Bananarama. All their best hits condensed into one really long, rocking track. I Heard A Rumor...they say you got a broken heart...
6. I am going to have to see Mission Impossible 4. I am not a Tom Cruise fan. For the record I would like it known that I was not a fan pre-Scientology freakfest Tom. I didn't like him when I was in high shool after he broke out in Risky Business. The reason I am going to see it? Josh Holloway (Sawyer from LOST) is going to be in it. Now THAT is a man that needs to be a big damn movie star. He could give me a nickname any time.
7. My favorite shoes are my gray Chuck Taylor Converse's. They are super comfy. I love Friday when I can wear jeans to work because I get to wear my Chuck's all day long.
8. I don't drive. I don't even have a driver's license. I usually live very close to work and either walk or take the bus. I currently live a block away from where I work. It is incredible not to feel the stress of a daily commute.
9. The Amazing Race is my favorite reality show. I want to try out once I get below 200 pounds. That said, the one that I lose tons of time over is Big Brother. I get the live feeds and join in at Survivor Sucks all season long. It is usually the same group of people that you see every summer over there. But this last season blew serious chunks. It was boring as hell on the feeds and I actually had a life for once.
10. I LOVE coffee. I don't mean Starbucks pour a ton of fat and sugar in a
cup and call it coffee, coffee. I mean fresh roasted by people who live for coffee, coffee. Find a great coffee house with a great roaster and stick to it. There is no going back to mass produced crap once you have had the good stuff. Trust me.
The people I have chosen to tag are:
Ok tagees, it's your turn.
Answer the questions above, describe your blog in 5 words, and tag 4 more.