Friday, October 29, 2010

Double Dog Dare You Challenge: Day 5

Coffee - 3 cupsBreakfast: Coffee - 3 cups (with unsweetened soy milk).  I was not in the mood to eat breakfast this morning.
WW Points: 2 / Calories: 70



Greek salad w/ chickenLunch: Greek Salad w/ Grilled Chicken.  This was my lunch instead of the pizza that was ordered in for lunch.  I will not be compelled to break my diet for social situations.
WW Points: 19 / Calories: 850


Delicata squash fries & laughing cow cheeseDinner: Delicata Squash Fries.  Idea:  Roni.  I cut the squash into shoestring size and flavored it with red pepper flakes, cumin, and chili powder.
WW Points: 4 / Calories:170


Water: 80 oz consumed

Total Calories: 1090 calories
Total Points: 25 WW points

I feel very good about today's choices.



Starting Weight: 251
Goal Weight: 170
Calorie Goal:  <=1870 calories (170 * 11)
WW Points Goal:  20-25 WW points (150-174 lb goal weight range)


This post brought to you by:
Double Dog Dare You Challenge
created by Allan @ Almost Gastric Bypass.

1 comment:

Twix said...

I'm seeing all this squash. Yummy!!! :D

Post a Comment

Talk to me!