What is The Versatile Blogger?
1.) Capable of doing many things competently.
2.) Having varied uses or serving many functions
3.) Variable or inconstant; changeable: a versatile temperament.
4.) Capable of moving freely in all directions
As for the rules, they are...
1.) Thank the person who gave you the award.
2.) Share seven things about yourself.
3.) Nominate 5 newly discovered blogs.
4.) Let your nominees know about their award.
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
Thank you Heavy Man for this award. I love your blog because you tell the whole story and not just the good stuff. The pictures of the scale for your weigh ins is an idea I am going to steal.
2. Share seven things about yourself
1. I am a Systems Analyst for the Human Resources department at my company.
2. I can't whistle. I can fake it a bit, but I can't just put my lips together and blow.
3. I began exercising after Hurricane Ike when there was limited bus service and I had to walk.
4. I will never watch another version of Pride and Prejudice. Colin Firth IS Mr. Darcy. End of story.
5. I think Jerry Jones (Dallas Cowboys) should fire Wade Phillips and rehire Jimmy Johnson.
6. I am a science fiction geek.
7. I am afraid of roller coasters.
3. Nominate 5 newly discovered blogs
I had this sucker written two days ago but I cannot for the life of me find new blogs I like that haven't recently been tagged with this award. And I have found some fantastic new reads in the past few weeks. So I am going to be a rebel and not tag anyone. If you want to award yourself AND have commented on my blog in the past 2 weeks then you are thereby dubbed a Versatile Blogger by me.
I love blogging. No matter where we are in this world we can log on and find support from those that have shared experiences and struggles. I learn so much from all of the sites I follow and know there are many more I have yet to find.