Linda @ Operation Stick To It AND Kiki @ Overhauling Me tagged me with a meme - 10 reasons to lose 10 plus pounds (for some...Another 10 lbs!)
List the 10 reasons why you are losing weight
Tag 5 other
Be sure to post these rules on your post
Be sure to link the blog that tagged you
See, simple, right?
My reasons for losing 10 pounds + a whole lot more are:
- I want to live a long, healthy, happy life. If I don't lose this weight I won't get to have a life that is any of those things.
- At some point I think I might actually want to start dating again. I want to be attractive to the type of men that I find attractive. Sex is much easier that way, or so I am told.
- I want to take a backpacking trip through Europe. I promised myself that I could go if I ever lost the weight. I REALLY want to go.
- My father died earlier than he should have because of his excesses. I don't want that to happen to me because of mine.
- I want to never look at any seat, booth or chair again and know that I am not going to fit into it without causing myself some serious embarassment, pain, and/or inability to breathe.
- I want to know what it is like to be able to put on a bathing suit and go the pool or the beach and not have to cover myself with a tee shirt and shorts because I don't want to sicken anyone else by the sight of me.
- Clothes. I love them. I want to be able to wear anything I want and know that I look good in it.
- I don't want to have another surgery to remove or repair an organ that was perfectly healthy at birth. My gallbladder will be my only victim.
- I have found that I am quite addicted to the compliments I've gotten from people that see I am losing weight. I want more!
- I want to lose weight most of all because I don't want anything in this life to beat me. This wall of fat has kept me hidden away from the world long enough. I am doing this on my own without surgery and I am doing it my way.
My Tag Team...
Neelith @ Weight Loss: One Day at a Time
Bunny Trails @ Naturally Wandering
Wendi @ So Long Self