Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Food Log: 12.23.08

We has our departmental Christmas lunch today and we ordered Mexican food from Chuy's.  It was delish.  I did however, refrain from the Chik-Fil-A mini chicken biscuits that my boss brought for breakfast.  They were a) too many points and b) meat.  I knew lunch was coming and I didn't want to overdo it.  I am so glad the holidays are almost over and I can really stick to my routine.

foodww points
b: coffee w/ sugar free creamer [1 - 16 oz] 2
b: light & fit carb & sugar control yogurt [1] *dannon* 1
b: orange [1 large] 2
l: guacomle tacos [2] w/ refried beans, rice, cheese, tortilla chips *chuy's* 28
Total:33

Table provided by Roni's Food Tweet, Eat, Post Generator.

My food log @ Twitter is twim_food for anyone that wants to follow it there.

I did my usual 3 mile walk.  The weather was far nicer this evening, so the walk was much more enjoyable.  I don't have to shovel snow or wear special shoes to walk so I feel blessed.

Edited To Add: I found out about Project Playlist and wanted to add this to my post to display the playlist I listened to on my walk. I am a 1980s kid and 80s music is what pumps me up the most. So you will find as time goes on that it comprises most of the tunes I choose for exercising.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

(HOW COOL IS YOUR BOSS?!)
I saw you commented over at Kats blog (fab50) and someone notsonice did as well.

makes me mad when people are grinches.

Kimberly said...

MizFit, my boss IS the coolest.

Unknown said...

Your boss does sounds like the coolest!

Have an amazing holiday!!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!