Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Food Log: 12.30.08

Today was such a great day food wise. I ate within my targeted points range. I ate healthy and tasty food and I feel like myself again. It feels amazing to have my routine back.

I did not walk yet again because I was helping my neighbor with her computer and it got too late to walk in the dark. This is frustrating. I need to walk! My goal is to get up early tomorrow morning and get it done before work.

foodww points
b: coffee w/ skim milk [1 - 16 oz] *central market* 1
b: oatmeal w/ blueberries [5 oz] *central market* 4
b: banana [1 large] 2
l: spicy chik'n patty [1] *boca* 3
l: pasta rustica w/ portobello mushrooms [5 oz] *central market* 3
l: steamed vegetables [5 oz] *central market* 2
s: garlic & herb crackers [18] *all bran* 2
s: light swiss cheese [1 wedge] *laughing cow* 1
s: clementine [1] 1
d: couscous w/ spinach & feta [5 oz] *central market* 3
d: sauteed snap peas & carrots [5 oz] *central market* 3
s: coffee w/ skim milk [1 - 16 oz] *central market* 1
Total:26

Table provided by Roni's Food Tweet, Eat, Post Generator.

My food log @ Twitter is twim_food for anyone that wants to follow it there.

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Kicking Ass and taking names!

I hate working out in the morning but when I do it I have so much energy during the day AND I go to bed at a reasonable hour... and then it is over.

Right now it is just awesome to exercise at all!

Samantha said...

your menu for the day looks yummy :)

Samantha said...

You received a Truly Beautiful award from me! Check it out on my blog!!! Thanks for being you! <3

Overhauling-Me said...

Kimberly,
Thanks for the kind post you left on my blog. I'm just checking in with you...did you get up and do your early morning walk?

Have a GREAT day!

SL said...

Just came across your site and wanted to say congrats on your hard work and results to date. :) I'm also doing WW, and am impressed with the amount of food you eat for low points. Happy New Year.

Kimberly said...

Losing Waist, you are right that exercise in the morning is just so much better all around. I am not a morning person and have really been trying to force myself into making that my routine. I have accomplished diddly squat in that pursuit.

sam, it is yummy and so stress free. That was the whole goal when I set up my new plan for myself.

Kiki, no I did not get up. I overslept and was almost late for work. I am NOT a morning person.

Sherre, welcome and thank you. It is strange, but I think I like my diet better now when I am not trying to eat all of my WW points each day than before when I would cram as much food possible into the daily points allowed.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!