Thursday, December 11, 2008

Food Log: 12.11.08

I normally eat a 1/3 cup of All Bran Bran Buds (awesome source of fiber) mixed in with a yogurt each morning. But I have been finding that with the colder weather I am craving heavier, higher carbohydrate foods. So, I made an adjustment and am trying out the veggie corn dogs from Morningstar Farms this week. I really cannot tell the difference between these and the regular variety of corn dogs. They are that good. I throw in a teaspoon of spicy mustard and I get the satisfaction of a hot, heavy meal without paying a high caloric price.

foodww points
b: coffee w/ skim milk [1 - 16 oz] *central market* 1
b: veggie corn dogs [2] *morningstar farms* 6
s: navel orange [1 - large] 2
l: veggie chili [1] *boca* 3
l: steamed vegetables [5 oz] *central market* 1
l: pasta rustica w/ portobello mushrooms [5 oz] *central market* 3
d: flame grilled veggie burger [1] *boca* 2
d: steamed vegetables [5 oz] *central market* 1
d: smart & delicious tortillas [1] *latortilla factory* 1
d: medium banana [1] 2
s: coffee w/ skim milk [1 - 16 oz] *central market* 1
Total:23

Table provided by Roni's Food Tweet, Eat, Post Generator.

My food log @ Twitter is twim_food for anyone that wants to follow it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!