Friday, December 19, 2008

Food Log: 12.19.08

I am so glad that this week is over.  I need some time to myself.

Today was a good day.  I stayed within the points range I intended.  I also walked 3 miles.

Tomorrow is my splurge day and is also going to be a high points day which I will follow up with a low points day on Sunday.  The weekends are the easiest days for me to pull this off because Sundays always turn into the laziest days of the week (especially during football season) and I don't want to move for nothing, even to eat.  I am shooting for a 39 points/11 points range weekend. 

foodww points
b: coffee w/ 2% milk [1 - 16 oz] 2
b: light & fit carb & sugar control yogurt [1] *dannon* 1
b: bran buds [1/3 cup] *all bran* 2
l: black beans [1 cup] *central market organic* 4
l: sauteed snap peas & carrots [4 oz] *central market* 2
l: roasted yukon gold potatoes [5 oz] *central market* 4
s: baked pita chips [9] *garden of eatin'* 2
s: light swiss cheese [1 wedge] *laughing cow* 1
d: pasta rustica w/ portobello mushrooms [6 oz] *central market* 4
d: israeli couscous [5 oz] *central market* 3
s: coffee w/ skim milk [1 - 16 oz] *central market* 1
Total:26

Table provided by Roni's Food Tweet, Eat, Post Generator.

My food log @ Twitter is twim_food for anyone that wants to follow it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!