Monday, December 15, 2008

WSR: Weight 291.8 - Weight Left To Lose 121.8

Height: 5'7"
Age: 40

Starting Weight: 370 lbs
Goal Weight: 170 lbs

Current Weight: 291.8 lbs
Pounds Lost: 78.2 lbs
Pounds Left To Lose: 121.8 lbs

Percent Of Weight Lost: 21.14%
Percent Of Way To Goal: 39.10%

Starting BMI: 57.9
Current BMI: 45.7
BMI Lost: 12.2

I got back on track this week, after my 2 week Thanksgiving indulgence, and stuck to my plan. I'm down 3.2 pounds for the week.

I think I've discovered that if I have a really low points day following a high points day then I lose a lot more weight during that week. So, my plan is to throw two of those days in this week and see if I can bump my weight loss up to 5 pounds for the week. I will probably do this every 2-3 weeks so that my body doesn't figure out what the frak is going on.

All in all, I am impressed with my total loss and the rate that it has been occurring. I've avoided any long term plateaus thus far and that makes me very happy being rewarded with a loss each and every week.

2 comments:

Ria said...

Congratulations on the 3.2 pound loss!

I also do some "calorie cycling" - it does seem to help keep my metabolism ramped up.

Kimberly said...

Thanks Ria. Yeah, I am discovering all of this stuff about my metabolism that I never knew. I can sort of drive it based on adjustments.

Did you get my email requesting access to your blog?

Post a Comment

Talk to me!