Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Meet My New Walking Buddy

My boss, sneaky thing that she is, ordered everyone an iPod shuffle for Christmas.  How she was able to keep this a secret for a month is a Christmas miracle because she can't keep a secret to save her life.  She gets all excited and blabs about everything (especially if it is good news).

Well, she had sent out an email last month under the guise that she was conducting a personality test.  We couldn't ask any questions about it (I did ask of course, being the Virgo that I am, and got nowhere).

The instructions in the "personality test" were to pick the color that appealed to us the most from the following list:
  • Silver
  • Blue
  • Green
  • Pink
  • Red
I chose Red.

Today I found out what my color meant - a new 2GB Red iPod.

I already own a 4GB iPod Nano, but have wanted another one so that I could use it just for my Walking playlist.  

Now I have a new walking buddy.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

So very cool! What a nice boss! I'm thinking you probably deserved it ;) Enjoy!

Chews to Lose said...

iPOD's best things ever. I don't have the shuffle, I just have the regular one, but it's loaded with songs. If I hear an upbeat tune - I'm all about getting it downloaded on there. I think it's great motivation. By the way...can't get the Move it Move it out of my head, thank you very much.

Have a Merry Christmas!!!

Kimberly said...

Bunny Trails, my boss is always the best. This is just one really cool example.

Chews to Lose, my Walking playlist is all upbeat, primarily 80s tunes because they are really great for getting me pumped up. Isn't that Move It, Move It song infectious? That is the very reason why I sort of fell into using it as my daily kick in the pants. LOL

MSJNT said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MSJNT said...

That was nice of her...What did you get for her?

Danielle said...

so nice of her! I like that... your own personal walking IPOD... good stuff!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!