Monday, December 22, 2008

Food Log: 12.22.08

My boss brought in these cute little puff pastries that she made and I had 8 of those for breakfast.  They were really good and filled me up for most of the day.  It was nice to have something different.

I was running late this morning and couldn't pick up my lunch and I refused to buy anything from the food court in our building because 99% of it is crap.  So I finished off some black beans I had left over from Friday and mixed in a Laughing Cow wedge.  It was pretty good.

It is 40 degress right now in Houston and I still did my 3 mile walk.  I am quite proud.  Consistency is the key with me.  If I have a routine and stick to it I do well.  I vary from that routine and anything can happen.

foodww points
b: coffee w/ skim milk [3 - 16 oz] *central market* 3
b: puff pastry w/ cream cheese, whipped topping & fruit [8] 12
l: black beans [1.5 cups] *central market organic* 6
l: light swiss cheese [1 wedge] *laughing cow* 1
s: chewy granola bar w/ protein - nutty peanut butter [1] *quaker* 3
Total:25

Table provided by Roni's Food Tweet, Eat, Post Generator.

My food log @ Twitter is twim_food for anyone that wants to follow it there.

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Brrr...Way to go on getting out for that walk Kimberly! Your post pre-empted what I am about to write today about having a routine! I also love your new %to goal feature in your right column. Great idea! You're doing amazing!

Linda - Operation Stick To It said...

I call my routine my bubble... I step out side of it (Holiday, vacation, family gathering, etc) and ALL bets are off! It's been my biggest struggle. A weekend away and I fall "off plan" and never seem to recover. This led to a lot of ups and downs with my weight loss in 2008!

Happy Holidays & Happy Weight Loss,
Linda
http://operationsticktoit.blogspot.com/

Emily Gray Clawson said...

We are close to the same weight with the same goal for our ending weight. Wanna be buddies? LOL. Way to go, you are doing so amazing! I can't wait to be able to say that I've lost as much as you've lost.

Stages of Change said...

Congats on still going out in the weather. Consistency is soo key I feel, it creates that structure that is at the core of sustained change.

Way to go!

Kimberly said...

Rebecca, great minds think alike! ;) And it dawned on me this morning as I was updating with my new weight that I didn't know how much I had lost towards my 25 pound goal. So I spiffed up that section to match the stats for the overall goal. I like it a lot. Thanks for noticing.

Linda, routine is everything for me. If I have a routine then I am golden. When I have unexpected or even planned events that break that routine I come up with a plan to get around any obstacles. In the end, it is all planning.

Barefoot Pixie, I am finding a lot of support with those who are in the same weight loss range as I am. I would love the be buddies.

Stages of Change, yes I am really trying to hold on to "no excuses". If I persevere through each day with that attitude then I am sure to get to my goal eventually. I am just never going to quit.

Unknown said...

You reminded me of something great with your blog - VARIETY! It keeps us going :) Way to go on the walking!
Love the changes to the side bar. You are inspiring me to spif mine up .....

Have an amazing holiday!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!