Thursday, December 18, 2008

Food Log: 12.18.08

Today was a rough day. Someone I trusted has turned out to not be quite so trustworthy. After starting out on the right note I finished the day by eating 3 chocolate chip cookies at Central Market out of self pity.

Note to Self: This will not become a habit! Lets nip this thing in the bud. No more cookies!

My intention had been to only eat 25 points today. I'm still within my daily allotted WW points range though. I am allowed up to 34 points. So, even with the cookie indulgence it wasn't all that bad.

Even still, I did drag myself out to walk 3 miles. All I wanted to do was go home, crawl into bed and cry a few tears at the end of the day. Instead of wallowing I logged 3 more miles this week. I'm a bit proud of that.

foodww points
b: coffee w/ skim milk [1 - 16 oz] *central market* 1
b: light & fit carb & sugar control yogurt [1] *dannon* 1
b: bran buds [1/3 cup] *all bran* 2
l: flame grilled veggie burger [1] *boca* 2
l: couscous w/ spinach & feta [5 oz] *central market* 3
l: steamed vegetables [5 oz] *central market* 2
s: coffee w/ 2% milk [1 - 16 oz] 2
s: baked pita chips [9] *garden of eatin'* 2
s: light swiss cheese [1 wedge] *laughing cow* 1
d: couscous w/ spinach & feta [5 oz] *central market* 3
d: sauteed snap peas & carrots [4 oz] *central market* 2
d: roasted rosemary potatoes [4 oz] *central market* 3
s: coffee w/ skim milk [2 - 16 oz] *central market* 2
s: chocolate chip cookies [3] *central market* 6
Total:32

Table provided by Roni's Food Tweet, Eat, Post Generator.

My food log @ Twitter is twim_food for anyone that wants to follow it there.

3 comments:

Chews to Lose said...

Sorry about your day. I hope today is a better day. You still won the battle....dragging yourself out to walk was a victory! Yeah for you!!!

Kimberly said...

Thanks CtL. Today is a much better day. I feel all sorts of proud that I walked last night. That was a huge win. It took me forever to find my groove - 1.5 miles in - but I finally did and really kicked it up the last half of the walk.

Unknown said...

Man, sorry about the 'friend'. Ugh! However, I'm so impressed you stayed within points AND walked. You deserves big smiles for that :)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!