Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Time Out

I decided to take a short break from my diet for the Christmas holiday.  I think it is important to indulge a little for these 2 days and then resume business as usual on Friday.

This will be no full scale indulgence.  I will still stick to the lacto-vegetarian diet and resist sugar for the most part.  I just won't count points and worry about calories or fat.  Sugar is my biggest enemy and as long as that is under control then I think 2 days of indulgence is not going to hurt me much.

The holidays are almost over and all of the temptations that it brings will disappear.

Merry Christmas Y'all!

2 comments:

Find my way back said...

Merry Christmas Kimberly. I think you are doing the right thing in stating that 2 days you will take 2 days off and then back in to it. Have a great Christmas and a Merry New Year.

Anonymous said...

IMO such a good idea.

how was it? are you feeling today?

Post a Comment

Talk to me!