Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Food Log: 12.29.08

I'm late posting yesterday's food log because I accidentally locked myself out of my apartment last night. I stayed the night with my neighbor, but didn't have access to the internet. I thought that her offering me a bed to sleep in was good, asking to use the internet seemed a bit much.

Yesterday went well. I stayed within the points range I was aiming for and am now starting to feel like myself after the Christmas indulgence. My body feels like mine again instead of this sluggish thing that I don't recognize.

I was all set to go walk my 3 miles when the locking out happened. I had iPod in hand and was walking out the door. I turned to grab my keys but another neighbors' conversation distracted me and I closed the door without them. So I am really raring to walk tonight - getting back into my routine is vital at this point. Once I reestablish that, I will be good for the new year.

foodww points
b: coffee w/ skim milk [1 - 16 oz] *central market* 1
b: light & fit carb & sugar control yogurt [1] *dannon* 1
b: bran buds [2/3 cup] *all bran* 2
s: clementine [1] 1
l: flame grilled veggie burger [1] *boca* 2
l: couscous w/ spinach & feta [5 oz] *central market* 3
l: steamed vegetables [5 oz] *central market* 2
s: banana [1 large] 2
s: clementine [1] 1
d: pasta rustica w/ portobello mushrooms [8 oz] *central market* 6
d: wilted spinach [4 oz] *central market* 2
d: roasted rosemary potatoes [4 oz] *central market* 3
s: coffee w/ skim milk [1 - 16 oz] *central market* 1
Total:27

Table provided by Roni's Food Tweet, Eat, Post Generator.

My food log @ Twitter is twim_food for anyone that wants to follow it there.

2 comments:

Linda - Operation Stick To It said...

your meals sound marvelous! course I'm hungry right now.

Good job!

Kimberly said...

You know what the best part of my meals is? I don't have to cook them. :)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!