Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Food Log: 12.10.08

I have decided to start logging my food here instead of at Calorie Count because I think that Roni's Twitter tool (Tweet, Eat, Post) is absolutely fantastic and much easier to use. Plus I get the added benefit of it being a part of the blog instead of hidden away.

My food log @ Twitter is twim_food for anyone that wants to follow it there.


foodww points
b: coffee w/ skim milk [2 - 16 oz] *central market* 2
b: veggie corn dogs [2] *morningstar farms* 6
l: flame grilled veggie burger [1] *boca* 2
l: couscous w/ spinach & feta [5 oz] *central market* 3
l: grilled asparagus [4 oz] *central market* 2
l: medium banana [1] 2
d: spicy chik'n patty [1] *boca* 3
d: steamed vegetables [4 oz] *central market* 1
d: smart & delicious tortillas [1] *latortilla factory* 1
d: medium banana [1] 2
s: coffee w/ skim milk [1 - 16 oz] *central market* 1
Total:25

Table provided by Roni's Food Tweet, Eat, Post Generator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!