Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Food Log: 12.17.08

Today went very well. I stuck to the low points plan and it wasn't hard to do.  I don't feel deprived.

I also walked 3 miles this evening so I am hoping the scale moves me down over the 80 pounds lost line tomorrow morning.  I guess I will see if the high points/low points experiment pays off when I did it intentionally.

foodww points
b: coffee w/ skim milk [2 - 16 oz] *central market* 2
b: light & fit carb & sugar control yogurt [1] *dannon* 1
b: bran buds [1/3 cup] *all bran* 2
l: flame grilled veggie burger [1] *boca* 2
l: wilted spinach [5 oz] *central market* 2
l: pasta rustica w/ portobello mushrooms [5 oz] *central market* 3
s: coffee w/ skim milk [2 - 16 oz] *central market* 2
Total:14

Table provided by Roni's Food Tweet, Eat, Post Generator.

My food log @ Twitter is twim_food for anyone that wants to follow it there.

3 comments:

Joy's Journey in Weightloss said...

I love your blog! You are an inspiration to me!

Kimberly said...

Thanks Joy. I have been lurking at your blog for a few months now. It is really weird to be anyone's inspiration because I have failed at this diet thing so many times.

Joy's Journey in Weightloss said...

You won't fail now. You are doing this thing!!! Go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!