Saturday, December 27, 2008

Food Log: 12.27.08

I debated whether I was even going to have my splurge day this week since I had my two days of indulgence for Christmas.  But I decided to go ahead with my routine because this weight loss journey is a marathon and not a sprint.  I have to do this for the long haul.  The only way to do that is if it works for me.  Splurge Saturday works for me.  It leaves me feeling fulfilled and able to do well the other 6 days of the week because I always know it is there waiting for me at the end of the week.  I did well though.  I only ate the maximum number of WW points I am currently allowed.  So, Splurge Saturday wasn't even that much of a splurge day.

Tomorrow will be a low points day to balance out splurge day and the Christmas free for all.  I have a project that I am working on that will take most of the day, so it should be quite easy to only consume around 11 points.

foodww points
l: tortilla chips [1 basket] *chachos* 11
l: guacamole [6 oz] *chachos* 6
l: bean & cheese tacos [2] *chachos* 14
s: skinny vanilla latte [grande] *starbucks* 3
Total:34

Table provided by Roni's Food Tweet, Eat, Post Generator.

My food log @ Twitter is twim_food for anyone that wants to follow it there.


I went ahead and walked even though I really didn't want to do it today.  I managed to get 2 miles in.  This was my playlist:



4 comments:

Rebecca said...

You're right Kimberly! Stick to what has been working for you. Marathon it is!

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

Great job sticking with your program and getting in your exercise even though you didn't want to!

Neelith said...

Props for going for a walk even though you didn't want to!

Samantha said...

Thanks for giving me some support on my first blog post!! I appreciate it! Good job today on going for a block despite you really not wanting too.. that's something I gotta work on! I like that you included your playlist.. now i may steal some of your songs :) i look forward to getting on this journey together!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!