Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Food Log: 12.16.08

My plan this week is to have a few high points days then followed by a low points day.  Since I ate so much today, I will follow it up tomorrow by only eating around 12-15 points.  This seems to really produce results and give me a higher loss for the week.  I will see what happens now that I am doing it intentionally to get those same results.

I caved this evening and indulged in 2 cookies at Central Market.  I'm not making a big deal about it.  I ate them.  They filled my craving (after being bombarded with holiday goodies for weeks at work) and now I can move on.  I did move on quickly though and walked 3 miles after I got home.  So, at least there is balance.

foodww points
b: coffee w/ half & half [1 - 16 oz] 3
b: oat bran hot cereal [1 cup] *quaker* 6
b: light & fit carb & sugar control yogurt [1] *dannon* 1
l: flame grilled veggie burger [1] *boca* 2
l: black beans [1 cup] 4
l: oven roasted root vegetables [5 oz] *central market* 5
s: coffee w/ skim milk [1 - 16 oz] 1
s: baked pita chips [9] *garden of eatin'* 2
s: light swiss cheese [1 wedge] *laughing cow* 1
d: couscous w/ spinach & feta [5 oz] *central market* 3
d: sauteed snap peas & carrots [4 oz] *central market* 2
d: roasted rosemary potatoes [4 oz] *central market* 3
s: coffee w/ skim milk [2 - 16 oz] *central market* 2
s: chocolate chip cookies [2] *central market* 4
Total:39

Table provided by Roni's Food Tweet, Eat, Post Generator.

My food log @ Twitter is twim_food for anyone that wants to follow it there.

2 comments:

Linda - Operation Stick To It said...

Balance is good! And you're allowed to have a treat every now and then, that's what the weekly points are for. Indulging with some restraint but with out guilt!

Can I ask why you're not eating a steading point value from day to day? I would be concerned that eating so few points would be harmful.

Kimberly said...

Hi Linda.

I don't do the weekly/flex points. I know me and I would seriously abuse them because moderation is not something I possess. I have no illusions that I have to stick to a strict version of WW if I am going to be successful.

And I vary my points from day to day based on how I feel. I think it is a great way to avoid stalls because there is no set routine for my body to get used to. If I feel hungry, I eat though. I don't starve myself. I have to be comfortable with however many points I eat in each day.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!