I am not going to bloviate on all of my plans for 2009.
What I will do is celebrate:
- I am leaving 2008 a whole lot lighter than I started it
- I have established real, consistent changes in my lifestyle
- I look and feel better than I ever have in my life
There will be no New Year's Resolutions from me. I don't believe in them because they put undue pressure on people to be perfect and nobody ever lives up to that.
My plans for 2009 do not include resolution, but merely a commitment to continue what was started in 2008:
- eat a rich and healthy diet filled with all of the fruits, grains, vegetables and beans that I can handle
- make exercise a top, non-negotiable, priority in my life
- look for new ways to make a happier and healthier me
- never beat myself up for slipping and always pick myself up when I do
- face each new day with enthusiasm to stick to the plan
Happy New Year!