Friday, December 26, 2008

Game On

In the comments for my Time Out post, about taking a 2 day diet break for Christmas, MizFit asked:

how was it? are you feeling today?


Yes. I am most definitely feeling it today. My body is not happy with me at all. I ate things yesterday that I haven't eaten in months. I feel achy and very ill at ease.

I didn't dare step on the scale this morning because I don't want to know how much I regained in my Christmas indulgence all out food fest. I am not proud of myself at all. However, I am very much over any desire to indulge for a very long time now. I want my body to return to feeling like a well oiled machine that isn't bogged down with crap.

The good news is that today is a brand new day and the horror of Thanksgiving and Christmas treats is past and the New Year always brings new resolve. I am back on track and am looking forward to breaking the 100 pounds lost barrier sometime next month.

Game on!

1 comment:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!