Friday, December 12, 2008

Food Log: 12.12.08

I had a very emotional day today and I really wanted to binge on chips and guacamole and chocolate cookies. But I dug deep, had a healthy dinner and called it a day.

foodww points
b: coffee w/ skim milk [1 - 16 oz] *central market* 1
b: veggie corn dog [1] *morningstar farms* 3
b: oat bran hot cereal [1/2 cup] *quaker* 3
l: flame grilled veggie burger [1] *boca* 2
l: grilled asparagus [6oz] *boca* 3
l: greek pasta salad [5 oz] *central market* 4
d: vegetable lasagna [1 square] *central market* 8
s: coffee w/ skim milk [1 - 16 oz] *central market* 1
Total:25

Table provided by Roni's Food Tweet, Eat, Post Generator.

My food log @ Twitter is twim_food for anyone that wants to follow it there.

2 comments:

Lyn said...

You're doing great! And congrats on the new pants size.

Thank you for being supportive this week on my blog. I really appreciate it!

Kimberly said...

Thanks Lyn. I really can't believe I am in a 24 now.

Just keep focusing on you.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!