Monday, December 20, 2010

C25K: Week 4, Day 2

Walking Training Log Once again I walked in the door and didn't want to run.  Once again I changed clothes and got out there before the desire became lack of action.  I had rationalized a bit to myself that I had an extra day to play with - I could run Tuesday.  I didn't HAVE to run today.  But I knew that if I ran today then I could run Wednesday and then have an extra day to play with at the end of the week.

Every time I do this, play the "I can do it another day" card with myself I could be opening the door to "I can do it another week".  I don't want to do that.  I want to stick to the plan.  I want to run the 5K in January.  The only way I am ever going to be able to do that is to stick to the training plan and be consistent.

So, I ran.  Now, I am feeling good that I did it.  I feel proud.

1 comment:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!