Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Spawn: Day 8

Today was pretty routine.  My head was buried in working on web pages all day so, even though hunger struck hard this afternoon, I was distracted by work and it didn't matter so much.

The scale gave me a pleasant surprise this morning and I am 2.4 lbs lighter than Monday's weigh in.  I hope to have an additional loss this week to completely make up for last week's mishap.

Biggest Loser is on in under an hour and I am cold and tired (from the brain draining day).  So I am going to hit a few blogs and then dive under the covers for the night.  I've gotten a few awards in the past few days and I want to say I haven't forgotten you guys.  I promise I will post them before the week is up.  They are appreciated.  Truly.

Allan's projection for when I hit my goal weight (if I follow the rules) makes me absolutely giddy.  If you are in the Challenge you need to go see what you have to look forward to.

Calories for today are at 1166.  Water intake was done before leaving work at 6PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!