Monday, December 13, 2010

Spawn: Day 7

I was thinking about last week's slip up and in a way I am glad that it happened. Prior to that I had 14 weeks of perfection.  I didn't cheat, not one time.  That is a lot of pressure - to keep the streak alive.  We are all only human and susceptible to falling on our ass.  So I fell down.  I felt embarrassed.  Yet I owned it and then I got back up.  It is all good.

Now I feel reinvigorated.  I am committed to doing the best that I can possibly do on this challenge and end the year on a high (well, actually, low) note.  I've already screwed up so I can relax and just do this thing.  Besides I don't want to have to send Allan an "I Suck" email two weeks in a row.  It ain't gonna happen.

Calories for today are at 1110.  Water intake was done before leaving work at 6PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!