Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Spawn: Day 23

There isn't much to report other than I switched my living room around again and am now happy with how it is laid out.  I'm heading back to the resale shop from whence the new chairs came from in two weeks to see about scoring some new dining room furniture and possibly a desk.

It has been a rainy and gloomy day today.  Thus I have sprouted roots and enjoyed a rather spud like position for much of the day.  On the plus side, it is rather easy to limit your calories consumed when you don't move much.

On a blog note: I had to remove the comments plug in I was using because it stopped working and am now using the default Blogger comments form again.

Today's calories are at 1009 and fluids are in.

6 comments:

Princess Dieter aka Mir said...

I have a terror of cardio. Cardio always, always made me wannna eat, so I haven't done it for ages. Strength training/flexibility--fine. But cardio makes me wanna CHOMP!

I totally find that I'm less hungry the more I cocoon. I just want to nap or veg out or have slow sex. And not eat.

We'll see how the walking program goes in Phase 4, eh?

Later, girl!

Kelly the Happy Texan said...

It has been gloomy in Houston. Sometimes it's nice to have a rain day though.

I have got to get to that furniture store.

Tammy said...

Hmmm, I have no difficulty eating when I am not moving much and that's what I have been doing the last couple of days. I'll change that tomorrow. Yor're food looks great, good for you!

Love those chairs, what a great find!

Ak said...

Can't wait to see what you find for furniture in a couple of weeks! We're supposed to have rain for the rest of the week- bleh! But better than snow! :)

Tamzin said...

Looking Good!! I love moving the furniture around and setting things up. Tis a good day off occupation...especially with this crap weather!

migong said...

cheap nfl jerseys
cheap mlb jerseys

Post a Comment

Talk to me!