Monday, December 13, 2010

WSR: Weight 237.4 - Weight Left To Lose 67.4

Height: 5'7"
Age: 42

Starting Weight: 370.0 lbs
Goal Weight: 170.0 lbs

Current Weight: 237.4 lbs
Pounds Lost: 132.6 lbs
Pounds Left To Lose: 67.4 lbs

Percent Of Weight Lost: 35.84%
Percent Of Way To Goal: 66.30%

Starting BMI: 57.9
Current BMI: 37.2
BMI Lost: 20.7


No loss this week due to last Friday's insanity.  But I am happy that I have managed to erase the gain I reported yesterday and I am now merely holding steady at last week's weight.   I will take it.

C25K training continues and I think I have to kick the activity up on non-training days so it is back to the treadmill I will go along with maybe doing a few sets of stairs at work.

I saw the results that Allan posted last night and the Challenge is working well for most of you.  I am inspired by your progress.  I am now raring to go and have a great week this week to show a loss on Sunday.

15 weeks back on plan and 39.6 lbs lost.
7 weeks on the DDDYC and 13.6 lbs lost.

Onward and downward y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!