Thursday, December 2, 2010

Spawn: Its About To Be On

Allan posted the rules of the Spawn of the Son of the Double Dog Dare Challenge.

The Challenge started with the idea that to live at your goal weight you should eat at your goal weight. This time we are continuing that and adding a big diet part to it. If you come into this at 250 pounds on Tuesday, and follow the 1200 calorie plan, you will lose at least 20 pounds in December without a sweat. It is math, it is science, it is safe and it has been written by professionals with nothing to gain but a little altruism.
I want to lose 20 lbs in December.  I had previously emailed him and asked if I could do part 3 of the challenge if I didn't do his diet because I was really comfortable with my own.  He said that I could.  But you know what?  I am going to go all in on this challenge and see if my body responds to the math and I drop 20 more lbs before the year is up.  I can always switch back to my diet in January if I am unhappy with the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!