Saturday, December 11, 2010

Spawn: Day 5

Today was a great day.  I got out to Wal Mart and the holiday crowds weren't quite so crowdy.  I bought 3 complete sets of workout clothes that are appropriate for cold weather.  Now I won't freeze my butt off when training for the 5K.  Of course today in Houston the weather is quite spring-like so bundling up is not a necessity. 

Yesterday's insanity has passed and I am once again back on track with a low-cal day to atone for some of my sins.  The getting back up is the most important part of the falling down.  We all will stumble, its the staying put that presents the real problem.  I have places to go.  No way am I staying put.

Today's calories are 709.  I like that number much better.  Water, as usual, is down the hatch with the last glass to be done post-workout.  Speaking of which I will now get to so I can enjoy Saturday night HGTV (which happens to be my favorite one).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!