Thursday, December 9, 2010

Spawn: Day 3

I'm finding 1200 calories to be remarkably easy to live on.  Even though I am eating 300-500 calories less per day than I did a week ago I am now allowed to eat some carby foods such as the waffle I had for breakfast today.  The result being that even with the cut in total calories I feel exceptionally satisfied.

Lunch was bought at the food court in my building at a no-name chicken rotissiere restaurant. While I don't know the true nutritional info I am guessing that the half of slice of meatloaf I ate was on par with the caloric content of meatloaf from Boston Market.

Dinner consisted of a salad from Potbelly that, viewed on their website, I was pleasantly surprised contained far less calories than what I had originally thought.  I got it sans chicken and salad dressing and topped it with a few tbsp of balsamic vinegar to cut the calories even further.

Calories for today are at 1159.  Water intake as usual was done before 5:00 PM.

Now I am off to take a stroll around blogland to see how y'all did today.  I hope you had a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!