Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Double Dog Dare You Challenge: Day 10

eggs over easy, feta on portobello & veggie sausageBreakfast: Eggs over easy and feta cheese atop portbello mushroom & veggie sausage plus coffee - 3 cups (with unsweetened soy milk).



roasted cauliflower & green beans and veggie Italian sausageLunch: Roasted cauliflower and green beans & veggie Italian sausage.




appleSnack: Gala apple.





oatmeal w/ pumpkinDinner: Oatmeal w/ pumpkin.




Water: 84 oz consumed

I don't want to get too cocky but I am feeling pretty darned settled into my routine.

I buy.  I prepare.  I eat.  I don't vary.

The holidays are going to be MY bitch this year.  I'm just letting y'all know.



Starting Weight: 251
Goal Weight: 170
Calorie Goal:  <=1870 calories (170 * 11)
WW Points Goal:  20-25 WW points (150-174 lb goal weight range)


This post brought to you by:
Double Dog Dare You Challenge
created by Allan @ Almost Gastric Bypass.

1 comment:

AJourneyToThin said...

Great attitude about the Holidays!!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!