Monday, November 29, 2010

WSR: Weight 238.4 - Weight Left To Lose 68.4

Height: 5'7"
Age: 42

Starting Weight: 370.0 lbs
Goal Weight: 170.0 lbs

Current Weight: 238.4 lbs
Pounds Lost: 131.6 lbs
Pounds Left To Lose: 68.4 lbs

Percent Of Weight Lost: 35.57%
Percent Of Way To Goal: 65.80%

Starting BMI: 57.9
Current BMI: 37.3
BMI Lost: 20.6


A small loss of 1.2 lbs during TOM is a very big thing indeed.  I'm happy with that.

The water intake has begun to be routine.  I don't feel even a little bit overwhelmed by the volume and my body is adapting well to it.  I feel better because of it.  So, even if you are still working to drink your water - drink your water.  It is good for you.

Fitness is my biggest focus right now.  I'm going to continue to do the C25K and build up my speed and endurance.  There is a 5K in January that I really want to run.  I think I am going to make that my official goal because that keeps the pressure on to adhere to the training program.

13 weeks back on plan and 38.6 lbs lost.
6 weeks on the DDDYC and 12.6 lbs lost.

Onward and downward y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!