Monday, November 22, 2010

WSR: Weight 239.6 - Weight Left To Lose 69.6

Height: 5'7"
Age: 42

Starting Weight: 370.0 lbs
Goal Weight: 170.0 lbs

Current Weight: 239.6 lbs
Pounds Lost: 130.4 lbs
Pounds Left To Lose: 69.6 lbs

Percent Of Weight Lost: 35.24%
Percent Of Way To Goal: 65.20%

Starting BMI: 57.9
Current BMI: 37.5
BMI Lost:20.4

I had a plan.  I stuck to it.  I lost weight.  I'm down 2.4 lbs for the week.

The water isn't so much an issue anymore.  I drink within the range that Allan assigned and my body has gotten used to the new intake.  The key here is not to freak over the daily fluctuations in the scale.  It will all work itself out eventually.

I hope by now that everyone has their plan for Turkey Day and there is no escape clause.  Don't think that a smidge here and a smidge there won't hurt you.  It will.  Your body doesn't care if you are trying to fudge the numbers.  It won't let you.  Don't set yourself up for disappointment for next week's weigh in.  Stick to the plan and follow the rules.  The rules work!

12 weeks back on plan and 37.4 lbs lost.
4 weeks on the DDDYC and 11.4 lbs lost.

Onward and downward y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!