Sunday, November 7, 2010

Double Dog Dare You Challenge: Day 14

soyrizo, cheese and roasted red pepper omeletBreakfast: Soyrizo, roasted red pepper, cheese omelet plus coffee - 3 cups (with unsweetened soy milk).



avocado, black bean, corn and cheese tacosLunch: Avocado, black bean, corn and cheese tacos.





Water:  128 oz consumed

Well, this is it - the final day of the DDDYC. I've done well on it, even better than I expected actually.  I even appreciate the new increase in water that is going to go up yet again starting tomorrow on phase two of the challenge. I am not going to post daily updates for this next phase. I post my pictures to my food diary located in the sidebar. If you like to see what I am eating you can check those out.

I'm excited for phase 2 because this challenge really keeps me focused on the day to day vs. the holiday rush to consume as much crap as possible because the calendar tells us to do it.



Starting Weight: 251
Goal Weight: 170
Calorie Goal:  <=1870 calories (170 * 11)
WW Points Goal:  20-25 WW points (150-174 lb goal weight range)


This post brought to you by:
Double Dog Dare You Challenge
created by Allan @ Almost Gastric Bypass.

2 comments:

PrincessDieter said...

Are you doing the challenge maintenance calories (goal weight times 11) or are you doing the WW 20-25 (1000 to 1250 calories) which is what a person 150 would eat to LOSE weight? I'm confused. :)

1800 cals in WW points is about 36 points.

I like the challenge, too, and will be in for Son of DD. :)

TheWomanInsideMe said...

I am doing the challenge. I am technically a WW girl, but there is no way that I am eating all of the 36 points they allow at my current weight. I am shooting for those at my goal weight like Allan said we should be eating at (20-25).

I am really solid eating around 1200-1500 calories a day and that is typically what I eat.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!