Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunday: Today's Plate

I'm up.  I sent my weigh in to Allan.  It is a loss.  It is not as large as I would like, but considering I am smack dab in the middle of TOM, I will take it!  Official weigh in is tomorrow.

I've got lots on the plate for today. 
  • Finish up a photography web site for a client.  The design is done and looks great.   I have to still tweak a few plugins to give the full range of functionality that she wants. 
  • Do laundry.  It is getting kind of scary.
  • Attempt to tackle cleaning out my closet.  There are some clothes that just don't fit anymore and I need the space.  I am on the verge of completely changing pant sizes (20 to 18).  I plan on buying new pants and a few skirts when the new year rolls around.  I should be solidly in a size 18 by the end of next month.
  • Walk another 5K. I plan on trying out the 5K program on the treadmill. I think I might now be up to the mph that it requires.
  • And as always football is on tap.

I wish everyone a great Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!