I've got lots on the plate for today.
- Finish up a photography web site for a client. The design is done and looks great. I have to still tweak a few plugins to give the full range of functionality that she wants.
- Do laundry. It is getting kind of scary.
- Cook a few dishes to eat on for the week. Erika's spaghetti squash bake is probably one of them.
- Attempt to tackle cleaning out my closet. There are some clothes that just don't fit anymore and I need the space. I am on the verge of completely changing pant sizes (20 to 18). I plan on buying new pants and a few skirts when the new year rolls around. I should be solidly in a size 18 by the end of next month.
- Walk another 5K. I plan on trying out the 5K program on the treadmill. I think I might now be up to the mph that it requires.
- And as always football is on tap.
I wish everyone a great Sunday.