- I had a much more sane day today with the fluids. I only consumed 156 oz (16 oz coffee / 140 oz water).
- Grocery shopping on a weeknight? Awesome! I went. I got. I'm done. And I didn't have to fight a massive throng of folks that don't know what in the hell they are looking for.
- I bought some Magnesium Citrate on the recommendation of Princess Dieter to help with option number two that seems to have ceased functioning as it should.
- Pee breaks are leveling out to a normal level now. I don't have to go all the time. This is due, I suspect, to the football that is where my bladder should be.
- Hope reigns supreme in my heart that the Cowboys might actually win a game this week after the long called for regime change.
- Biggest Loser 10 is pissing me off. If you watch, you should know why.
- Now that LOST, 24 and Battlestar Galactica are off the air I have nothing to watch on television. This former couch potato is just a skin of what she used to be. I do miss me some Sawyer. SonOfABitch!
Nighty, night y'all! May your scales be lighter in the morning.