Thursday, November 18, 2010

An Early Night & 42 More Days

I'm hitting the sack just right after I hit the Publish Post button on this here blog post.  Although monumentally successful, today was a hugely brain draining day and I am just beat.

Do I get senior discounts on stuff for going to bed at the same time that they do.  :just wondering:

I'll have to catch up on your blogs tomorrow night.  Hope you are all doing well on the DDDYC.  I really don't want to have to watch Allan smack you around.  Here's a tip - DRINK THE FUCKING WATER.  I think it might be important.

There are 42 more days until the 2010 holiday season is over and we can all breathe a sigh of relief that fattening food is not every-freaking-where we turn.  The kitchen at work was just not a diet friendly place today what with all the cakes and cookies and pies and macaroni and cheese and stuffing and ham and carb-laden casseroles lying around.  Nary a drop of it touched my lips during my frequent trips to the water filter.  Those accounting folks love to stuff their faces y'all.  There was so much food you would have thought they were cooking for Fort Hood or something. 

Good night peeps.  Happy Friday Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!