Thursday, November 25, 2010

What Are You Going To Do?

The big day is here.

You have two choices.
  1. You can get caught up in the hype that you must consume every single thing put in front of you in far more voluminous portions than you want or need.
  2. You can take a deep breath and remember that this is only one meal and eat reasonable portions of the most healthy offerings.
What are you going to do?

I know what I am going to do.  My meal is all planned out - salmon paprika, mashed acorn squash, roasted green bean almondine and roasted brussel sprouts.  I am going to finish my coffee and then put my salmon in the marinade and let that sit until it is time to go in the grill plan around 2:50 PM.  I want to eat my meal when the Cowboys/Saints game comes on.  There are no cakes, cookies or pies of any sort.  After the game I plan on getting in an hour on the treadmill to burn off some calories.  Then I will shower and begin watching Doctor Who Season 5 that I have downloaded from Amazon. The thing about no longer being a couch potato is that I have a huge backlog of great television stored up to watch.

Choose wisely, y'all.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!